Monday, October 3, 2011

Henry is 3!!!!

Henry actually turned three last Thursday, but we went out of town that night and didn't return till the following night.  Then we had General Conference all weekend.  So his party was tonight for Family Home Evening.  I wanted to try another Frozen Butter Cream Transfer, and since I have vowed "no more fondant cakes until I can get rid of this stupid tile countertop", this frosting-only technique was the perfect solution!

The Arthur cake....hand-piped top using FBCT technique

He's happy

Took him a few tries, but he got them blown out

He's actually trying to read the card!

He seems pretty pleased with this one.

And this one.

It's a pillow.  It's a pet.  It's a Pillow Pet!!
Can't believe my baby is three years old.  Now, if I can just convince him that the Terrible Two's are over...

No comments:

Post a Comment