Monday, August 15, 2011

Thomas is 11!!!

Thomas turned 11 on Saturday, but with family out of town, we decided to wait until tonight to celebrate.  He asked for this Reese's Cup Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake and I was happy to oblige.  The recipe will be up in a couple of weeks on my recipe blog, Mormon Mavens.
The finished cake....that frosting is SUBLIME!!!


Oooohhhhh....pretty candles.....

How to Train Your Dragon, book 2....and Despicable Me....SCORE!!!
Oh, and he also received a letter from Hogwart's.  You know, once you turn 11 you can go to wizarding school.  Dumbledore (Audrey) wrote it himself and sealed it with real wax.  I hear it was delivered by an owl, but I can't confirm that.



2 comments:

  1. yay for the partay! hey did you know that I have those same movie characters from the snack bar on my walls in the the bonus room.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!!! (I know, I know, it was a week ago, but you know...) I can't WAIT to get the cake recipe! Mmm-MMMM!

    Also, I'm stealing the Dumbledore letter idea. That is AWESOME! The only problem is I have to wait 5 1/2 years. REALLY?

    ReplyDelete