- we all got colds, with me getting the very worst of it and Rick in at a close 2nd.
- we went to Mocksville and the NC zoo.
- Audrey and I went to the LDSEHE homeschool conference at SVU.
- at the SVU conference Audrey performed in the talent show (video coming soon) and also performed in an opening number for the conference with a pianist and vocalist.
- we hosted the area welfare specialists for the Church this past Saturday night (after coming back in the wee hours Saturday morning from the SVU trip).
- we had a fireside at Church Sunday night.
- I had to go to the hospital for a genetics test blood draw.
- I had a dentist appointment yesterday.....A+ visit!
- Audrey had her last flute lesson until fall.
So, since I still have to put on Cub Scout uniform patches this afternoon, make dinner, and get the kids to church, please enjoy this hilarious poster:
And especially for my sister, Anna, who loves these.....enjoy this latest Emma-ism (which occured less than 15 minutes ago):
Emma walks toward me from the kitchen, where Audrey has just finished a Pineapple Upside Down Cake for tonight's YM/YW Luau, and says:
Mom, can I have the last pineapple ring? I'm hungrier than you think.