Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Play is the Thing

Well, we survived a week of pageant rehearsals and two performances, all in mostly sweltering heat and without shade for much of the day. We are still resting and recovering from such a demanding (but extremely rewarding) schedule. The pageant proved to be a great success, and was a wonderful experience for our family. We met so many new people, strengthened existing friendships, and made lots of memories together. We were so busy that I took very few pictures; plus I was holding Henry most of the time! But luckily someone was the official photographer, and as soon as I snatch his photos off of flicker I will post some of them and share with you a portion of what we were able to experience last week.

Until then, I'm off for some more R&R because tomorrow is CLEANING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment