Monday, April 13, 2009

A Homeschool Family Home Evening

Recently, all the LDS homeschool moms in our ward and in a close by branch met together one night to discuss homeschooling and to help a few moms who were just making the leap into homeschooling. There were 9 of us! I couldn't believe it when I was sitting there listening to all their stories. I remember being the one and only LDS homeschooler in the area. And now we basically have our own little support group.
We decided to have a family night with all our families (which includes about 40 children!). We had it on a Monday night for FHE at a local park. We all brought covered dishes and the food was great. We played kickball (haven't done that in 30 years!) and had a blast together. Here are some photos from that fantastic night of fellowship:
Austin can fly!

Audrey with friends

Henry had a good time too...when he wasn't fussing.


Audrey in action!

Emma and a friend


Thomas loves to climb (and Emma too!)

I can't wait for our next LDS homeschool family event.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognize Emma's friend. :) That was a blast, wasn't it? I can't wait to do it again. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete