Monday, April 27, 2009

The Many Faces of Henry

Since our family is preparing to take part in the outdoor drama "Promised Land" this summer, I thought I'd better work with Henry on his acting skills....namely his facial expressions.

For starters, I thought we'd just work on a nice friendly face.

More friendliness. And apparently some asymmetrical lip poses.
Show me.....SURPRISE!!!

I think he was posing for his 8 x 10 glossies, for future talent agents.

He was getting kind of sassy here. Actors.

He seems to have a talent for asymmetrical mouth movements. I should put that on his resume.

A very versatile expression.....did he just wake up? has he had too much formula? You can see the possibilities, can't you?

2 comments:

  1. He's getting more and more cute. I'd hire him...if I were a talent scout, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Each would be a great wallpaper on my computer and I could choose which one describes me on that particular day!

    ReplyDelete