Monday, April 13, 2009

Nightmare Bridge

We went to the NC Aquarium last week with the SHCOOP (science and history co-op) group since science was on "oceans" that week. This video is NOT from that trip but from April of last year. The aquarium has a lovely nature trail. Lovely, that is, until you get to the bridge of death. I post it to show the reason why I will NEVER cross that bridge when I come to it....not again. I used to have nightmares as a child about floating bridges, so when we came to this at the end of the trail last year, I freaked out. Thomas, Austin, and Audrey all went over it and loved it. Emma and I walked it together (I'm not sure if I made her cross with me for her protection or for mine). Notice the sigh at the end of the video when I realize I have to go next. Laugh all you want to; I was about to have a panic attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment