Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yes, we are still alive

Well, it's been quite a while since I've been able to blog anything. Life has been crazy busy, and I'm been trying my darnedest to stay with our routine and be as productive as possible. I guess that meant that blogging took a back seat. But it's a rainy, blustery day today (as the remnants of this hurricane blow through....that kept me up half the night last night with howling winds) so I thought I'd take some time to catch you all up on the stuff we've been up to lately.

And just so you know how much I care about you, I am foregoing what could have been the world's juiciest nap. Ever.

Let's use this first "catch up" post to let you see Henry's new (well, not so new anymore...October 9th) hairdo:

I. am. so. cool.

A little mohawk action goin' on


Yeah. I don't even know what to say about this one.
Considering it took about an hour, several handfuls of marshmallows and chocolate chips, and a daddy to hold his arms down, I don't think we'll be attempting any more haircuts for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment